Financial Management Intercompany Accounting
Simplify the complexity with Acumatica Intercompany Accounting
Intercompany accounting is a crucial and potentially complex process for any company that has at least one subsidiary. Acumatica Intercompany Accounting automates financial reporting, inventory transfers, vendor, payments, cash management, and inter-company transfers across multiple related companies. Track financials and create reports for an unlimited number of related companies within an organization, and those related companies can share charts of accounts, calendars, and currencies, as well as non-financial data. User and role-based controls allow you to easily restrict access to customer or vendor records by branch or company.
Key benefits of Acumatica Intercompany Accounting
Important Features of Acumatica Intercompany Accounting
Prevent potential intercompany reconciliation problems by allowing intercompany transactions only for specific accounts.
Centralize purchasing and invoicing through integrated Accounts Payable (AP), Accounts Receivable (AR), and Sales Order Management (SO).
Purchase items and create sales orders in other companies with appropriate approvals.
Link bank accounts to specific companies for their exclusive use.
Assign cash accounts to specific companies in the Cash Management (CA) module.
- Assign and track fixed assets to specific companies in the Fixed Asset (FA) management module.
- Transfer assets and bring depreciation and purchase history to the receiving company.
- Allocate accounting transactions among companies for shared activities.
- Allocation can be automatic, according to pre-set definitions.
- Companies having multiple legal entities within the same tenant can have different fiscal year-end dates.
- Organizations can accelerate implementation; simplify maintenance for companies that share vendors, stock items, and employees; run consolidated operational reports at any time; and facilitate the preparation of consolidated financial statements.
- When companies within a tenant buy and sell services from one another, once an AR invoice is created in one company, the system can automatically create an AP bill in the corresponding Acumatica entity and link the documents together.
- Restrict user access to customer or vendor records by branch or company for better security.