The No. 1 Cloud Financial Accounting Software Collectively Managing more than $1.3 Trillion AUM for Financial Firms
Direct investments and real estate helps companies grow their assets under management. In a matter of minutes, users can create new legal entities. Based on integrated, multi-entity financials, make data-driven decisions.
Get real-time insights through various agencies, consolidate in minutes, and save 80-90 percent with Sage Intacct’s accounting for financial firms.
Learn more about Sage Intacct, the Cloud Financial Accounting Software that’s Ideal for Financial Firms
Fast Consolidations – Without the Mind-Numbing Cutting and Pasting in Excel
Sage Intacct helps companies navigate the various agencies, different currencies, and rapidly changing compliance mandates, in order for them to maximize business efficiency and make better decisions.
Sage Intacct gives a fast close and real-time analytics with push-button consolidations – in minutes – for full effect on financial firm’s results.
- Multiple currencies
- Multiple entities
- Multiple locations
- Multiple asset types
Check out the full Sage Intacct for Financial Service Organizations here.
Financial Services Multidimensional Reporting – The Data You Need Right Now
Purchases to payables, monthly closings, consolidations, and financial reporting are only a few of the ways Sage Intacct reporting capabilities show fresh, yet tested, ways to increase efficiency, cut costs, and streamline processes.
- Use custom, ad hoc reporting to get fast insights
- See what’s happening on intuitive, real-time financial dashboards
- Drill deep into the data with unlimited dimensions
Manage Costs, Assign Internal Controls, Minimize Risks
Cloud-based Sage Intacct offers significant benefits to financial services firms – all in one integrated system.
- Seamlessly scale as your business grows – without adding headcount
- Streamline payment processing, increase efficiency, and reduce average processing costs by nearly 70%
- Securely access key data anytime, anywhere
- Implement user-access controls
The 1st and only preferred provider of the AICPA
Sage Intacct’s accounting for finance firms help grow the assets under control with direct acquisitions and real estate, quickly incorporate new legal entities, and make data-driven decisions based on integrated, multi-entity financials.
- Reduce costs by 80-90% in the cloud
- Reduce consolidations from weeks to minutes
- Use best-in-class, multi-dimensional reporting that deliver real-time insights across multi-entities
See why Sage Intacct is rated the #1 accounting software solution in customer satisfaction by G2.