Sage Intacct for Financial Services
Cloud Accounting w/ Consolidated Real-Time Data – Right When You Need It
Venture Capital Accounting Software
Venture capital firms need automated cloud accounting software to help manage capital structure, all stages of partnership opportunities from new ventures to growing companies, and constantly evolving regulatory standards.
Sage Intacct financial management and accounting software helps drive investment decisions by serving as a fully integrated single source of truth featuring:
- Continuous multi-entity consolidations of complex global financials
- Shared dimensional chart of accounts saves time and boosts efficiency
- Dashboard analytics for instant shared access within and across entities and financial data
- Collaborative compliance including GAAP and front-to-back office audit trails
Consolidate & Automate
With Sage Intacct’s financial management system, you can immediately increase team productivity, optimize workflows, make faster decisions with confidence, and improve your firm’s business performance.
- Reduce consolidation time of complex entity structures with continuous consolidation
- Shared dimensional chart of accounts reduces the number of entries from 10,000+ to 100s
- New ASC 606 revenue recognition and GAAP compliance with audit trail including front-to-back office collaboration trail
Better Data and Business Intelligence with Real-time Shared Dashboard Analytics
Sage Intacct helps you simplify complex reporting operations and quickly aggregate financial information. Be audit-ready in minutes with reduced errors, real-time data, effortless reporting, and operational efficiency.
- 24/7 shared access and report visualizations within and across multiple entities
- Track financial data including P&L, budget vs. plan, and cash
- Manage key metrics including AUM and fair-market-value over time
Increase Efficiency & Close In Record Time
Sage Intacct’s cloud accounting system empowers your team with automated consolidation speed and simplicity across entities. It’s scalable design enables your accounting system to flex with your business.
- Secure delivery of sensitive financial data and critical customer information
- Lower total cost of ownership (TCO) including IT costs vs. traditional on-premise systems
- Less system disruption with automatic updates, backup, disaster recovery, and more