Unlock Resources and Improve Productivity
Sage Intacct for wholesale distribution gives full insight into real-time performance, automates complex processes, and easily adapts to the specific requirements of wholesale distribution companies. Whether users are optimizing inventory, streamlining buying, or managing multiple business locations.
The Right Items in the Right Place at the Right Time
Real-Time Dashboards and Reports give a Bird’s-eye View for Wholesalers
Sage Intacct integrates wholesale ecommerce and distribution data into a full, real-time view of your business using versatile dimensions including object, location, and warehouse.
- Slice and dice the wholesale distribution market based on the factors that drive it.
- Get Access to everyday logistics, such as product shipments and consumer returns, are handled.
- Keep an eye on inventory velocity to see which items are selling well and which aren’t.
- Profitability reports on margins, shrinkage, shipping failures, and stock-outs are all available.
Scale your Distribution Business with Confidence
Sage Intacct’s cloud financials adjust and expand with wholesale distribution companies, without requiring additional IT resources.
- Add several sites, warehouses, and organizations to monitor and report on.
- On-demand consolidation of financials
- Share information across a business
- Efficiently manage multiple locations, warehouses, currencies, and international operations – without added headcount.
Streamline Distribution Warehouse Management
Sage Intacct cloud-based accounting adapts to wholesale businesses – now and in the future – to help save 20-30% on order processing costs.
- Trace inventory
- Generate stock orders
- Streamline approvals
Distribution companies get more done with Sage Intacct, without the headaches of spreadsheets or the need for additional finance workers.
Make the Right Connections
Sage Intacct integrates easily with the best-in-class upstream and downstream supply-chain applications that companies are using today – and tomorrow – such as Salesforce, ScanForce and AvaTax to automate the order-to-cash process.
Or tap a complete range of integrated solutions for shipping, ecommerce, asset management, payroll, payments, and more in the Sage Intacct Marketplace.