Sage Intacct for Subscriptions and SaaS Businesses
Your Path from $1M to $100M Starts with Sage Intacct Cloud Financials
Grow with the No. 1 Cloud Accounting Solution with Native Subscription Billing
Sage Intacct’s complete system spans quote-to-financial forecast across subscription billing and financial management – with automated ASG606-compliant revenue recognition
Learn more about Sage Intacct
Streamline the quote-to-cash process with Salesforce CPQ
An integrated process across Salesforce CPQ and financials means information flows seamlessly from quotes or contracts without rekeying information. Sales and Finance always share up-to-date data for more accurate billing and customer service.
Companies that integrate quote-to-cash often see DSO decrease by 30-75%, freeing up cash-flow to invest in hiring and acquisitions.
Great SaaS Metrics
Sage Intacct’s SaaS metrics dashboards let you calculate CAC, CLTV, CMRR, gross churn, customer churn, and other critical KPIs. Sage Intacct uniquely tags unlimited dimensions on your journal entries to provide the calculations for real-time SaaS dashboards.
- Early-stage firms prove their revenue model
- Growth-stage firms prove their net renewal model
- PE-funded firms expand EBITDA
Flexible contract-based billing increases CLTV up to 15%
With agile billing that’s automatic and driven directly from your contracts, you can adapt your pricing to deliver value to customers and take advantage of new opportunities. That can translate into:
- Increased CMRR of 15-30% with new billing models
- Increased add-on sales and CLTV of up to 15%
- Reduced churn by as much as 2%
Shorten Close Cycle by 50%
Automating revenue streams saves hours of painstaking calculations, accelerates your close and reporting, and improves accuracy and compliance.
Companies that automate revenue recognition can scale their compliance with ASC 606 and, coupled with automation of other close processes, can:
- Reduce their close period by 30-75%
- Grow up to 400% without additional finance headcount
- Achieve less than 10% variation in revenue forecast to increase valuation in fundraising