Inspiring Leaders in Nonprofit Finance
It’s all about optimizing impact in the nonprofit sector, which can mean a slew of problems for the finance team and the nonprofit accounting software you use. Sage Intacct is the response.
Learn more about Sage Intacct, the cloud financial solution that’s ideal for nonprofit organizations like yours.
Manage Your Organization’s Complexity With Fast Consolidations
Sage Intacct’s sophisticated multidimensional database lets you aggregate transactions and activities across your nonprofit organization:
- Multiple entities
- Multiple currencies
- Multiple grants and donors
- Multiple locations
With push-button consolidations, you get fast closings and real-time analytics – in minutes, not weeks – for maximum impact on your nonprofit’s performance.
Learn how you can use true cloud technology and more about Sage Intacct’s capabilities for your non-profit. Check out how Sage Intacct can help you do more with technology.
Comprehensive Fund Accounting
Sage Intacct’s fund accounting creates separate closes for each revenue source along with a regular series of specific reports, each with its own unique requirements, for every funder.
Sage Intacct’s fund accounting helps generate:
- Statements of activities
- Statements of financial position
- Statements of cash flow
- Form 990
Hear how DonorsChoose.org gained full visibility into the grant lifecycle with smarter fund accounting.
Stronger internal controls, tighter cash management
Sage Intacct nonprofit accounting software gives you features for centralized control and distributed responsibility in one system, so you can:
- Manage monies by grants/donors, programs, geographies, and other dimensions
- Achieve a granular level of accuracy
- Set budgets for each event, campaign, program, and funder
- Track the actuals to create tighter controls and prevent unexpected outcomes
- Manage capital budgets
Great Books wanted a solution that would
allow the team to operate the way they wanted rather than within the confines of its software. Learn how Great Books Foundation streamlined its order-to-cash process and halved its monthly close to one week and more with Sage Intacct.
Visibility and Transparency
Transparency is essential for securing and keeping donors and sponsors on board. Sage Intacct for Non-Profits provides:
- Speed – With Sage Intacct, you can quickly “know and show” what’s happening across your nonprofit organization
- Accuracy – Your board demands the same caliber of reporting and analysis from the for-profit world
- Clarity – See financial and operational data in new ways for actionable insights and smarter decisions