Keep projects on track and drive business growth with easy-to-use cloud construction software that puts managers, supervisors, subcontractors, and customers on the same page.
Why Choose Acumatica's Manufacturing Edition?
Acumatica’s Construction Edition is built on the world’s best cloud and mobile technology with a unique, all-inclusive user licensing model. This easy-to-use construction accounting software will increase collaboration, increase project visibility and profitability, and streamline time-intensive processes.
Key Benefits of
Acumatica Construction Edition
Acumatica Construction Edition Key Features
Links between contract details and tasks in the project plan include all change orders.
Budgets directly link to contracts, accounting, and the project plan for managing hard and soft costs, change orders, profits, overheads, and fees in real time.
Capture labor, material and equipment costs from any device providing instantaneous updates to keep project management and accounting in sync.
Simplify the process of calculating taxes for a project – tax zones are specified directly in the project and automatically retrieved and calculated for all invoices, purchase orders, subcontracts, and expenses.
- Control changes of the project budgeted and committed values and control the profitability of every change initiated by a customer.
- The change order is a document for profitability analysis and an audit trail of changes to the project revenue budget, commitments, and budgeted costs.
- Drop-ship workflows connected to change orders improve business workflows while allowing users to manage change orders easily.
- Streamline field management and ensure everyone is looking at the same information, from subcontractor updates, job site visitors, issue and change tracking, and even job site weather updates.
- Confirm details and automatically generate pro forma, progress, and time and material invoices from one screen, including quick billing.
- Flexible progress billing by quantity like linear footage, square footage, etc. reduces the project owner’s risk while allowing customers to meet their unique business needs.
Purchase requisitions, contracts and inventory control integrate with subcontracts to simplify project and joint check management.
Manage lien waivers and releases, insurance, certificates, and status updates, providing expiration and other alerts to staff and suppliers.
Support for multiple unions, locals, classes, benefit packages, and complex wages, as well as certified wages and executive compensation.
- Manage initial retainage and any changes to streamline invoicing and payments.
- Retainage tracking is supported for progress billing and time and material billing, plus, project cost commitments are calculated as applicable to retainage in purchase orders.
Capture time, expenses, project issues, change requests and more.
Productivity increases make your construction projects run more smoothly.