- The release of Acumatica 2020 R1.
- A thorough exploration of the superior usability
- Powerful new native modules available
- Best-in-class functionality that 2020
- The availability of Omnichannel Commerce with BigCommerce.
- A new integration with Adobe Document Cloud.
Acumatica Summit 2020 Highlights & Keynote Recordings: Acumatica’s Path for 2020 and beyond
Acumatica Summit 2020 was packed with exciting announcements from product updates to new integration relationships and alliances - all improving the already powerful cloud ERP solution.
If you didn't make it to Las Vegas, catch up on the buzz by watching keynote presentations recorded directly from the Cosmopolitan last month.
On Day 1, Acumatica CEO Jon Roskill recapped a VERY successful 2019 and on Day 2 CPO Ali Jani inspired the audience with exciting product related announcements including:
- 6,500+ new customers in 2019
- Recognition as PCMag Editor’s Choice Award for Best ERP Software (for the fourth year in a row)
- Recognition by G2 and Software Review users as a Leader, a Champion and one of the most popular cloud ERP solutions.
- Acquisition of JAAS Systems to oversee the manufacturing solution.
- Several new alliances including BigCommerce, Smartsheet, and Adobe Document Cloud
- The brand new Acumatica Payroll module
- The first look at Acumatica 2020 R1
Watch the full keynote recordings now!
CEO Jon Roskill reviews accomplishments from 2019, including the company’s seventh consecutive year of industry-leading revenue growth.
- The release of a new Payroll module as part of Acumatica 2020R1.
- The transformation of Acumatica Manufacturing into an even more complete solution, enabled by the acquisition of JAAS Systems.
- An exciting new integration with Smartsheet, which is now available in the Acumatica Marketplace.
- Summary of the 10 industry awards Acumatica earned in 2019, including Winner in the G2 User Satisfaction Ratings.
CPO Ali Jani outlined Acumatica’s path for the product, alliances and integrations for the 2020 R1 release and beyond.