What We Believe
DSD Business Systems listens and responds to our customers and partners to ensure their success. Our goal is to assist in the continuous improvement of our customers' and partners' organizations by providing the highest level of business and information management products and services.DSD Business Systems will help our customers and our partners become more self-reliant, more efficient, and more profitable. We will help them prevail in their marketplace, raise customer satisfaction levels, and be more consistent in the delivery of goods and services to their own customers.
DSD will cherish our relationships with our customers and partners. Solving any problems that may arise will always take priority, even over our own short-term profitability. Our customers and partners will be treated as family. This is our firm commitment.
DSD Business Systems will be a role model for all enterprise software resellers. We will be recognized for our contributions, recommended by our customers and vendors, and respected by our partners and peers for our integrity, expertise and wisdom. We will play a major role in the economic success of our city and our region. Likewise, by developing and maintaining a national presence, we will contribute to the economic success of our country. We will endeavor to provide an exceptional experience to our employees, customers, and partners based on fairness and integrity. We will strive to build trust and confidence in all our community and industry relations.
- Our employees are our most valuable assets; treat each other with understanding, respect and fairness.
- Be happy in your job and let your happiness be reflected in everything you do and everyone with whom you interact.
- We're not successful if we're not a team. Our achievements as a company are the results of the combined effort of each individual. Be concerned about your co-workers and collaborative in your efforts with them.
- Our customers, partners and vendors are the reason we exist. Treat them with understand-ing, consideration and respect.
- Be account-able, honest, and trustworthy. Always act fairly and with exceptional integrity.
- Take care of your health and mental well-being. Set personal goals and create a plan for achieving them.
- Be leaders and role models in your family and in your community. Make a positive impact on your world and make it a better place to live in.
- DSD is willing to help you achieve your personal and business goals in any way that we can.
- Strive to achieve excellence in everything you do. Consistency is excellence.
- Always give customers more than they expect.
- Never give up or stop trying, especially when you're problem solving.
- DSD will always be its own best customer. We will be built on the most sound internal processes and systems possible.
- DSD will support an environment where new ideas are cherished and where different opinions and views are highly valued
- As an organization, DSD is committed to achieving consistency, excellence and continuous improvement in all endeavors.
- Adopt the highest set of ethical standards in your dealings with the world.
- Always tell the truth.
- Always give answers that you're 100% sure of.
- Never procrastinate.
- Do what you say you'll do, when you said you'd do it.
- If you do all of these things, you will build a fortress around yourself that will protect and shelter you, your family and your company.
- It is imperative that every staff-member strives to uphold these values and uses them to guide their decisions. Each staff-member should also remain committed to supporting their peers in these efforts, regardless of the difficulties or obstacles that may be encountered.
On Our Environment
- Respect the Earth and its resources. It is our responsibility to leave our environment better than it was for the next generation.
- Make a positive impact on our environment and think Green. Recycle whenever possible.
- Do everything in your power to minimize your use of the Earth's non-renewable resources, and avoid any activity that would cause permanent harm to the ecosystem.
"Life is too short to settle for anything less than excellence."
Doug Deane, President and Founder