Corporate Performance Management (CPM) Software Suite
for companies of all sizes
Providing world-class financial reporting, budgeting, and analysis
Solver specializes in providing world-class financial reporting, budgeting, and analysis with push-button access to all data sources that drive company-wide profitability. BI360 is available for cloud and on-premise deployment, focusing on four key analytics areas.
Solver + Acumatica
Solver + Sage Intacct
Solver + Sage 100
Solver’s cloud suite offers modern, dynamic reporting with out-of-the-box integrations to on-premise and cloud-based enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems. Solver’s report writer offers cloud-connected Excel report design with a modern browser-based web portal that provides finance professionals and end-users with powerful financial and operational reporting capabilities in a variety of layouts and presentation formats.
Power-users can design virtually any type of report using Solver’s cloud connected, market-leading Excel add-in to create the report templates. The result is dynamic, parameter-driven reports that executives and department heads can run on-demand in Solver’s web portal at anytime and from anywhere with just an internet connection and a web-browser.
Users can eliminate manual report exports and formatting in spreadsheets and move to a modern, automated reporting process. Users can refresh reports on-demand and drill down to detail, answering their own questions without needing to contact the accounting department for answers.
Solver’s report writer offers groundbreaking collaborative functionality, allowing managers to be alerted of major discrepancies, quick access and analyze reports that reveal business issues or opportunities, and add questions or commentary directly with the reports to share new insights.
Collaborate with domestic or global managers to maximize the value of your organization’s data.
Consolidate any number of companies, automatically or manually eliminate intercompany transactions, and currency convert your data.
Users can also apply IFRS to GAAP adjustments and any other consolidation-related rules, including minority ownership handling and allocations.
The latest forecasting technology allows you to estimate your financial outcomes based on past data on a weekly, monthly or annual basis. These aspects of financial planning provide critical insights and competitive advantages for your company.
With the budgeting module in the Solver CPM Software Suite, you can manage budgets all in one place, create detailed reports and automate financial forecasts while presenting them in visual graphs and dashboards that you can share with the team.
- Excel design, web delivery: Solver delivers input form design in a familiar cloud-connected Excel interface, while users enter data through a scalable and versatile web portal.
- Automatic budget spreading: Spread a budget value over the period you choose, including quarterly or seasonal trends.
- Complete budgeting and forecasting workflow: Design an automatic budgeting and forecasting workflow that passes tasks between your staff members smoothly.
- Unlimited budget versions: Create as many versions of a budget that you need to get an accurate idea of your financial future.
- Templates and user-defined input forms: Start with one of our predefined budget templates or create tailored input forms for faster finance planning
- Budget in any area and at any level of detail: Add as many or as few details as you need to create the ideal budget for your organization.
- Input budgets for multiple years, months, weeks or days: When you need to develop repeat budgets, Solver will let you input them for more than one year, month, week or day.
- What-if analysis and modeling: Through what-if analysis and modeling features, you can test how changes in a value will impact the rest of your finances.
- Allocations: Define allocations for critical spending areas to improve your ability to stay within budget.
- Text comments: Clarify your budget workflows, predictions and changes with text comments.
- Complete integration with the Solver suite: Solver’s budgeting and forecasting module integrates with its reporting, dashboard and data warehouse modules.
If you don’t have a budgeting and forecasting software, you’re likely doing all of this financial management manually in Excel or similar tools. Accurately planning your finances this way can become difficult, and presenting them to your team? Even more difficult.
Solver’s Corporate Performance Management suite solves common challenges that financial managers face such as:
- Manual data collection: With Solver, you can automatically collect financial data so that you can focus your efforts on other tasks.
- Reporting errors: Solver’s seamless data integration and dynamic input will keep information consistent throughout your reports and budgets.
- Miscommunication among departments: Automatic workflows will notify your staff members when they need to take action so that every task gets addressed.
When you choose a budgeting and forecasting solution like Solver, you can:
- Collect real-time, accurate data automatically
- Track sales performance in relation to budgets and forecasts
- Increase control of revenue and expenses
- Compare performance with key performance indicators
- Inform your business strategy with robust financial data
With Solver’s cloud-based web portal, your reporting and budgeting users as well as executives can also get access to dashboards. Solver integrates directly with Microsoft Power BI, the world’s leading visualization solution. Dashboards help unify your most important assets – your people and your data. These powerful, web-based dashboards help you visualize trends, identify issues, and ultimately drive success, whether you deploy on-premises or in the Cloud. Solver’s Power BI connector and templates enables professional, near real-time dashboards for any data you load to the Solver Data Warehouse.
Power BI dashboards can be highly summarized and KPI-based for executives, but they can also be detailed operational dashboards for line managers and end users across the organization. Data feeds can come from your ERP system as well as from any other data source you feed to the Solver Data Warehouse.
Power BI dashboards integrates to the same Solver web portal that offers powerful financial and operational reporting and planning functionality with collaboration and workflow, allowing your team to access, discuss and share new insights from dashboards and combine it with financial reporting and budgeting analysis. Now you can make better decisions with better information to drive productivity across your organization.
Replace multiple, older reporting, planning and dashboard solutions with the single Solver Suite combined with Power BI for lower maintenance, lower ongoing training & support, less IT and consulting dependencies, all while sharing data visualizations as an accessible, impactful extension of data analysis for team members across the organization.
The Solver Data Warehouse is a next-generation, pre-configured data warehouse based on the world-leading Microsoft SQL Azure platform. Finally, a data warehouse that can integrate some or all of your transactional data sources into a single database that can be managed by your business users. Now all of your key data, whether in-house or cloud-based, can be stored and available for consolidated reporting, analysis, and dashboards.
Leave behind the traditionally complex, expensive and risky planning and implementation of a “homegrown” data warehouse, often with mediocre results. Instead, deploy the Solver high performance Data Warehouse in days or weeks instead of months or years, and at a fraction of the cost and risk of your own data warehouse project.
Reconcile multi-company financials or simply bring together disparate data sources for richer analyses, using the flexible and customizable data warehouse to store, organize, and utilize company information. The platform is business user friendly, so team members across your organization can access and manage company data.