Sage HRMS 2022 Q3 Release Overview
What's New in the Sage HRMS 2022 Q3 Release
U.S. State and Local Payroll Tax Updates
Rome TP, Titusville SD (NR) LST
Spring Creek TP, Ridgeway SD Regular IT
Ridgway TP, Ridgway SD Regular IT
Ridgway BO, Ridgway SD Regular IT
Horton TP, Ridgway SD Regular IT
Reading CT, Reading SD (NR) Regular IT
Burbank VI Regular IT
Burton VI-Burton TP JEDD CT Regular IT
Chickasaw VI Regular IT
Shepherdsville CT Regular IT
Madisonville CT Regular IT
Harrodsburg CT Regular IT
Dayton CT Regular IT
Idaho withholding tables and instructions, including rates on supplemental wages, have been updated for 2022. Refer to the state publication for more details.
Sage HRMS product updates
Employee Find Update
The employee Preferred Name has been added to the Quick and Advanced Find. This applies only to the premium version of HRMS.
Employee On Leave as of date
Fixed an issue where the On Leave date blanked out when navigating to the next employee on the screen.
Employee HR Status
The length of available characters in the Recruiter and Source of Hire fields on the employee HR Status page has been increased to 50 characters.
- Vets 4212 Form will now show current year.
- Recruiter and Source of Hire fields have been increased to 50 characters.
- For Canadian employers, the Type of Consent drop-down on the PIPEDA consent field has incorrectly show “Not in Code Table”.
- Fixed an issue where the dependent rates on a benefit plan would updated incorrectly after adding/updating a dependent. This change only applies to the premium version of HRMS.
Employee Self Service Updates
Open Enrollment / Life Event Waived Benefit Records
Fixed an issue when the employee waives coverage during an open enrollment or life event. The benefit plan will now be on the employees’ benefit panel with the waive date populated.
Salary Grade Settings in Employee Self Service
Employee’s compensation grid will now respect the Display Salary grad and Min/Max/Mid system settings.
Employee Self Service Login screen refreshes after being idle
Employee login screen will now respond immediately to the logon attempts whether or not the page has been inactive or idle.
Open Enrollment / Life Event Coverage End Dates
Fixed an issue where the employees’ coverage end date was incorrectly updated during open enrollment or with a life event.
Employee Self Service Updates (Premium Version)
- ESS logon maintenance page will load quicker.
- Fixed an error when accessing Length of Service page when the Display Home Page setting was set to No.
- FMLA event records will now display the FMLA reason code.
- Related links will now display correctly for Open Enrollment & Life Events.
Sage 100 Payroll Link Updates (Premium Version)
Sage 100 Transfer Checkboxes
For all four transfer pages in Sage 100 Payroll Link, the automatic transfer checkboxes are now un-checked by
default. Now when you click Continue on any of these pages, the report(s) will be presented without
transferring the data. To perform the transfer after reviewing this report, select the ‘Transfer’ checkbox before
Sage 100 Labor Codes
In Sage HRMS, if the Labor Code is not mapped to a Job Code, Sage 100 Payroll Link will not update the Sage
100 Labor Code. In this scenario, Job Category which is internally mapped to EEO class will not be updated
either. Values for these fields will remain what they were in Sage 100 Payroll Link.