Acumatica 2022 R2 Virtual Launch Event: Registration Details and Reasons to Attend
The Acumatica 2022 R2 Virtual Launch Event is coming up! It’s a great chance to find out more about the new features and functionalities included in the most recent release and how they are intended to support businesses in thriving despite unpredictable economic conditions.
Why You Should Join Us on September 22nd
We know we you’re busy, but this is the opportunity to get a detailed look into the latest release so you can take advantage of everything that comes with it. Here are some reasons why joining us on September 22nd will be beneficial:
1. The event is only one hour long.
2. It’s loaded with exciting new features ranging from usability enhancements to platform features to Financials capabilities to industry-specific enhancements.
3. Acumatica team members will demonstrate the new features and will also answer any questions live.
There will also being breakout sessions for different industries so you can can get specific information based on your organization. Register for your industry’s session here.
Acumatica 2022 R2 Highlights
- Wiki based info tips
- Mobile signature capture
- Mobile workspace configuration enhancements
- Predefined dashboards and side panels for CRM, manufacturing, and distribution.
Localization and Integration
- Company specific localizations
- Portal Payments
- Shipping integrations with on-the-fly box dimensions
Construction, Project, and Field Service
- Unit-based project progress tracking
- Drawing logs and submittals on mobile devices
- Change order workflow and status enhancements
- Include skills in appointment scheduling optimization
Distribution and Retail-Commerce
- Advanced inventory cost layers
- Stock to non-stock conversion
- Bidirectional Order Sync with Shopify
- AcuPOS – improve special orders adnd receipt formats
- Engineering workbench
- MRP with transfer demand
- Time entry across production orders
- Over-completion qty verification on operations
- Approval of Journal Entries
- Dunning letter improvements and personalization
- Bank feeds in core
CRM and Payroll
- Change account on opportunities and quotes
- Marketing list management and templates
- Canadian payroll
- Pay stubs on cell phones
- Autocomplete suggestions
- GL anomaly detection enhancements
- Contract based API enhancements include payroll, distribution enhancements, mobile signature capture, commerce connector improvements, and more.
Your Opportunity to Give Feedback for Acumatica
High usability and cultivating strong relationships are top priorities for Acumatica. Receiving the highest score in G2’s Mid-Market Relationship index Report and G2’s Mid-Market Usability Index Report for Summer 2022 is an indication of that priority.
This virtual launch event is valuable for Acumatica because it also gives users the ability to to provide feedback on the pros and cons of the cloud ERP software. We want to make sure you feel heard! User feedback is the backbone of the product, and hearing from customers is appreciated and utilized such as the one provided by Acumatica customer Elena Mheidze: