Sage 100cloud Learning Series: The Road Ahead for Sage 100cloud version 2020.0 and Beyond
This March, Sage will host two webinars highlighting features and functionality available in the latest version of Sage 100cloud. The Sage 100cloud Learning Series includes a Sage Intelligence Reporting webinar and a Sage 100cloud 2020 release highlight webinar focused on the new features in Sage 100cloud 2020 as well as hopeful plans for the road ahead.
Read on for details from Sage on each event and how to register.
Sage 100cloud Intelligence Reporting: Providing actionable insights across your business
Thursday March 19 - 10am PST / 1PM EST
Did you know you have an additional reporting module available to you at no extra cost?*
Sage 100cloud Intelligence Reporting is a flexible business reporting tool that integrates with your Sage 100cloud solution and allows for better insights into your business’s data.
It gives you a holistic view of your business by seamlessly consolidating your data from Sage 100cloud, reducing spreadsheet chaos, and improving collaboration across your business.
Join us on March 19th to learn how to:
- Access Sage Intelligence Reporting as well as view the standard reports available
- View and edit financial and operational reports easily in Microsoft® Excel®
- Schedule reports to run automatically
- Employ the use of add-ins in Microsoft® Excel® to make you reports more powerful and professional looking
The Road Ahead for Sage 100cloud version 2020.0 and Beyond
Thursday March 26 - 10am PST / 1PM EST
Sage 100cloud is changing and the list of benefits continues to grow!
Sage 100cloud changed a lot in 2019 with many features exclusively available to subscription customers and the release of Sage Production Management. Sage 100cloud was even recognized as a market leader by G2 Crowd!
Attend this webinar to see how momentum with Sage 100cloud continues to build.
Join us on March 16th to learn:
- How Sage is continuing to invest in Sage 100cloud
- What’s new with the Sage 100cloud product update
- New features, enhancements, and more that will help optimize your solution’s performance