Acumatica: How Much Will You Really Pay?
Who Uses Acumatica?
Acumatica Cloud ERP is designed primarily for small and medium-sized companies. Acumatica features a range of functionality that’s a particularly good fit for financial management, manufacturers, distributors, service companies, field service, software and technology, eCommerce, and much more. But, what makes Acumatica stand out is their pricing is based only on the computing resources and applications you need. Unlike most ERP software, that charge you per user.
What is Cloud ERP?
Save Time, Get Organized, Better Decisions, and Manage Cashflow
Cloud ERP software that is hosted on a cloud computing platform that is typically maintained at a remote data center, rather than on-premises or onsite using your own servers and technology infrastructure. Also referred to as cloud-based computing or Software as a Service (SaaS), cloud ERP allows you to access your business software over the Internet from anywhere and on almost any device (laptop, mobile, or tablet).
What is Acumatica Framework?
Acumatica is built on what the company calls the Acumatica Cloud xRP Platform which is a versatile architectural framework and development platform that enables developers to easily customize the software and integrate to external applications. Because Acumatica xRP uses standard web technologies and development languages, you can modify your business logic using the platform tools or a separate integrated development environment.
Acumatica Pricing: A Deeper Look
Pay Only for What You Use:
Instead of paying per user, pay only for the Acumatica resources you actually use. We use three simple factors to determine exactly how much you’ll pay. Thus, your cost to you is based on the features and resources that you choose to utilize, not on the number of users who access the system.
- What applications do you want to start using now?
Acumatica’s cost is based on the number of applications (also known as “modules”) your business wants to use. For example, let’s say you you run a company is small and are just starting out. All applications are integrated and can be added at any time, so you only buy what you need, when you need it. Maybe you start with the core accounting and reporting functions of Financial Management. Down the road as you grow a bit and perhaps expand your salesforce, you might add CRM. Acumatica is built to grow with you and price accordingly.
2. What type of license are you considering?
Acumatica offers several options for software licensing:
- SaaS Subscription – Pay an annual subscription fee based on our Acumatica ERP pricing. Your Acumatica installation and maintenance responsibilities will be handled by an experienced, full-time IT organization such as Amazon Web Services (our most popular option).
- Private Cloud Subscription – Acumatica also offers a private cloud option where you pay an annual fee and can deploy on premises or at your preferred hosting provider.
- Private Perpetual License – Pay a one-time cost for the perpetual license up front along with a recurring annual maintenance fee and deploy the software on premises or at your preferred hosting provider.
Contact us for the traditional breakeven points among the Acumatica price options.
3. What resources does your company require for the transactions you anticipate?
Acumatica allows unlimited users by following a consumption-based pricing model – you are charged based on the resources your company requires for the transactions you anticipate. And you can always increase or decrease these resources when necessary.
Start with what you need now to handle the transaction volumes you expect and adjust resource levels and data storage as your business grows, to maintain the correct service levels as you add users and increase transactions. The Acumatica pricing model comes in incremental tiers and can be adjusted as needed.