Sage 100cloud Customizations & Enhancements Spotlighted At Sage Sessions Chicago April 24, 2018
Written by our own DSD Employee Contributor, Wayne Schulz, DSD Connecticut Office
We think one of the best reasons to attend Sage Sessions is to meet with Sage and various third-party vendors who extend and enhance your Sage 100cloud software. The Los Angeles event was a hit with over 300 attendees. The Sage Sessions event stops next in Chicago for a one-day update on Sage 100cloud.
Register for Sage Sessions Chicago here
$29 early bird registration
$49 less than a week before the event
View the full agenda here
DSD Business Systems, as a Sage GOLD Development Partner, will be at the Chicago Sage Sessions on April 24, 2018. We invite you to visit our demonstration area and view our enhancements or ask questions about how your particular use of Sage 100cloud might be enhancement. At DSD Business Systems we’ve been customizing Sage 100cloud accounting software since 1984.
Our catalog of enhancements are now available on a subscription basis and include hundreds of thoroughly documented customizations ready to install for nearly all versions of Sage 100cloud.
DSD Business Systems offers solutions to turn your Sage 100cloud system into a powerful multi-company accounting program:
- Accounts Payable Multi-Company Processing – allows a managing company to process A/P transactions for an unlimited number of subsidiary companies. You can even print multi-company Aging, Trial Balance, and Vendor Purchase Analysis. Pay the same vendor from multiple companies on a single check.
- Accounts Receivable Multi-Company Customer Synchronization – enter your customer data into one company and have it synchronize instantly across multiple Sage 100cloud company codes.
- Accounts Payable Multi-Company Vendor Synchronization – enter your vendor data into one company and have it synchronize instantly across multiple Sage 100cloud company codes.
- General Ledger Multi-Company Processing – allows a managing company to process G/L transactions for an unlimited number is subsidiary companies.
- Multi-Company Financial Consolidation – allows combining multiple company data into one financial statement all within Sage 100cloud.
- General Ledger Daily Transaction Register by Company – print and update the Daily Transaction Register for multiple companies at once
- Multi-Company Inventory Transaction – transfer inventory easily between separate Sage 100cloud companies and warehouse. All inter-company allocation entries are automatically created.
- Multi-Company Purchase Order – with this enhancement the Purchase Order, PO Receipts Entry, and PO Return Entry have a new Company Code on the lines tab enabling multi-company Purchase Order processing.
We also have hundreds of other pre-written enhancements all available at a fixed price.
Some Popular Sage 100cloud Enhancements:
- Multi-Currency for Sage 100cloud – need to pay or receive money in a different currency? Our Multi-Currency solutions offers options for Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, General Ledger, Inventory, Purchase Order, Sales Order, Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) and more.
- Accounts Receivable Cash Collections – setup call codes and track collection call attempts through multiple contacts, define past-due threshold by customer, credit hold utility (remove holds during cash receipts), collection letter printing and more.
- Multi-Bin For Sage 100cloud – the DSD / ScanForce Multi-Bin Advanced can be enabled for tracking multiple bin locations for Inventory by Warehouse Code, Product Line or Item Code. Auto-allocations from bins occurs during data entry. Supports on-the-fly bin location transfers. Fully integrated to the ScanForce Warehouse Management Solution. Native Sage 100cloud only supports one bin per warehouse. With DSD / Scanforce you’ll expand your bin locations to fit almost any warehouse layout.
- Service Center for Sage 100cloud – track inventory from sale to repair. If an item needs to be repaired, replaced or returned create a Service Order to track the processing through your operation and accounting. View warranty status and as you process repairs maintain a complete service history.
Whether you are new to Sage 100cloud or have been using it for many years, chances are there’s at least one thing you’d change about the system.
Rather than write an enhancement completely from scratch we think it makes more sense to browse our catalog of pre-written, stable Sage enhancements.
Stop and see us in Chicago on April 24, 2018. Talk to our development staff, and even get a personal demonstration of some of our most popular Sage 100cloud customizations.
Can’t make Sage Sessions? Visit our Contact Us page to ask a question! Or – to learn more about what we offer and how we can match a product to meet your company’s needs, contact us today.