Sage EasyPay Purchase Payment Option
Sage EasyPay Payment Plan for Software Purchase
Sage is pleased to offer an installment payment plan that gives existing Sage ERP customers the flexibility to spread out the purchase of additional software modules over a 12-month period, with convenient monthly or quarterly payments and no finance charges*.
Sage EasyPay Customer Benefits:
- No finance charges
- Automatic monthly or quarterly payment schedule via ACH or credit card
- Flexible 12-month term
- Installment payments ease the cash flow burden
- No large upfront payment - faster approval
- Eliminates challenges of securing third party financing
Payment Methods Available:
- ACH (direct from bank account)
- Credit Card
Product Lines Eligible for EasyPay:
- Sage ERP MAS 90 and 200
- Sage ERP MAS 90 and 200 Extended Enterprise Suite
- Sage ERP Accpac 200 and 500 (coming soon!)
NOTE: Not valid for Sage ERP MAS 90 Small Business Edition, Sage ERP Accpac 100, or Sage ERP MAS 500.
Contact your authorized Sage ERP business partner for full details.
* EasyPay applications are subject to credit approval by Sage in its sole discretion.