Sage 300 ERP (formerly Accpac) helps small- and medium-sized companies streamline internal operations to help sales, marketing, finance, and operations work as a single integrated team.
Sage 300 is comprehensive, multitiered and supports unlimited users, as well as multiple databases. It can be run from a Web browser, and is offered for on-premises installation and also as a hosted subscription service. Additionally, Sage 300 has multi-lingual and multi-currency capabilities with BASDA EMU accreditation.
Why organizations choose Sage 300 ERP (Accpac):
- Powerful analysis and reporting
- Multi-currency and multi-lingual support
- Unlimited users
- Microsoft SQL or Oracle or Pervasive.SQL databases
- Ability to run on MS-Windows
- Ability to run from a Web browser
- eBusiness capabilities (EDI and/or Web store)
- Extensive customization options
- Bi-directional integration with CRM and other business apps
- End-to-end integrated system (Accounting, CRM, HR, Warehouse Management, eCommerce, POS)
This enterprise software is based on the Sage 300 ERP (Accpac) superior object-oriented, multitiered architecture and includes financial management, operations management and e-business as well as software customization/development solutions.
Powerful features include cross-module drilldown, scalable reporting capabilities and global scheduling throughout the system for easy management of routine processing.
|Questions? Please call 800.627.9032|